Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New protective sleeve case

I bought a sleeve case for my Coby last week at Walmart. It is made by Case Logic and was only $11. It has a neoprene like foam inside, about 1/4 inch thick and a nylon exterior; there is a zipper across the 5 inch side. With the zipper open, I can easily attach the power cord to recharge the tablet with the tablet inside the case. The case has a nice feel to it; it won't slip out of my hand. My Coby slides in smoothly and the case is a perfect fit. With this padded sleeve, I am more comfortable taking my Coby with me. The folio style case that ships with the Coby is nice but it doesn't provide the protection from knocks like this sleeve does. It is also innocuous looking; the sleeve doesn't advertise there is a 7 inch tablet inside.


1 comment:

  1. Nice case for your Coby :). But do you really leave your tablet in the case when you recharge it? It has been my experience that doing that greatly excacerbates any potential heating problems during recharging.

    ReplyDelete